If I spent enough time with the tiniest creature, even a caterpiller, I would never have to prepare a sermon. So full of God is every creature. Meister Eckhart

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FOURTH MOON DAY 1

VISIONS, FEELING, AND THOUGHTS ARE ALIVE

Native Americans know that everything in life has spirit. All that we see in the tangible world is alive. Those things we cannot see as having form are just as alive as the solid forms of the natural world. Every thought has life force depending upon how much feeling it is connected to with the person. If the person envisions the thought, the mind’s eye also adds life force to that idea by creating a picture or vision

If the thought has deep emotion and imagination connected to it, there is a very good chance that the Dreamer or Visionary will be able to make that thought come to fruition. The secret is using the life force available to bring physical life to the dream or envisioned outcome.

Jamie Sams in Earth Medicine


I'm not sure what I think about this one. This is coming close to the New Agie visualize it and it will happen. I've been to some talks by slightly goof ball speakers at my old job. I never could believe that somebody was getting paid for this. Oops, I did buy the book.

No comments: